Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I hate the dentist

I have always hated the dentist, there is nothing good to say about going to see one. Even if you just go for a cleaning, all day your mouth tastes like flouride and rubber gloves. Well yesterday I went to the dentist and had one cavity filled and today I have to have a wisdom tooth pulled. I had to have the filling because I had lost one. Today will suck, not looking forward to it. I will be eating a lot of soup and be on some pain killers. Yesterday I got a card from Grandpa with some money in it, I need to call him and thank him. I tried to call a few minutes ago but nobody answered the house phone. I will try again this evening if my mouth doesn't hurt too bad. People let him know I am not an ass grandkid who doesn't call and thank him, I will. In a couple minutes I will be on my way to get a tooth pulled, at least Doctor Bell had playstations in the ceiling.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

My dad had a doctors appointment this morning at 10 am. Mike took him and then they had to stop and get "pills" make sure you call him and thank him for the card and the money. He sent you some jelly from Knotts too.

Sarah said...

I had my tooth pulled and my mouth looks all puffy, Christopher said I look like a cabbage patch kid. I will call and thank him, I guess that's where he was when I tried to call. I will be looking out for my jelly too. : )

Jennifer Chasse said...

Wow. Sounds like fun times!

Carolynn said...

I get to go to Dr. Bell. Dr. Crawford had fish tanks all over his office. He did my braces.