Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Christmas tree

Hi every body it's me Christopher. <--- That's all he had to say.

Anyways this is our Christmas tree. It is only 3ftt and it is fake, but I think its nice. We each have a stocking even the puppy. It reminds me of my Mom's house and their tree. Every time I walk passed my tree I want to push that Nsync ornament I've had for years and make it play that song. Makes me sad. This weekend me and my friend Danielle are going to go finish our Christmas shopping.
Should be fun. I am thinking for Christmas I might cook a ham.


4 comments:

Arlene said...

Nice tree.....I have a little tiny one like that too, but we got the bigger one out of storage it is about five feet tall. The girls came over and put cookie cutter decorations on it and it looks pretty.....I do not have the Nsync ornament on it. We do have quite a few packages.....
We are having ham for Christmas. Do they have real tree's in Hawaii? they are real picky about what kinds of plants you can bring in they do not want to mess up their eco system.

Sarah said...

At walmart they had this fake christmas palm tree, we were going to get that one, but when we went back to get it they were sold out.

Yeah they have real trees here.
I have seen a few tree lots.
I miss my Nsync ornament Ive had it since like forever.

: )

Jennifer Chasse said...

It's a heck of a tree. Huge! Man that thing is taking up like the whole living room.

Arlene said...

It reminds me of my Kenny Chesney Christmas CD...and he sings all I want for Christmas is a real good tan.....