Thursday, December 18, 2008

All NightER


So yesterday, Christopher and I were feeling really sick during the day. We thought it was food poisoning and it would pass, later into the night it got bad, I was drooling blood out of my mouth and we both had really sharp pains in out belly. So Christopher called one of his NCO's and she took us to Tripler, which is the Army hospital. We got there at about 10:30pm and finally got to come home at 7:30am. They had me hooked up to an IV which hurt like hell, and a heart rate monitor, then told me to take a nap. Sorry I couldn't sleep with all that hooked up to me. So I layed there for HOURS. It sucked. We got home and I went right to bed and woke up at 4:30pm. I was exchausted. It felt weird though, like my day was wasted. We got a package from Alyssa today. It had some good stuff in it. She sent me a Twilight purse, twilight bracelets, a victoria secret purse, and some body spray from victoria secret. She sent Christopher some comic books, and some collective type of figure he likes to collect. So that was very nice, I tried to call and thank her, but she didn't answer. Right now I am just laying on the couch chillin and relaxing. I am feeling somewhat better for now, I have sharp pains in my tummy that come and go still, but they gave me some medicine for that to take. It makes me drousy though. So I am going to go lay down now. There is a picture of the Tripler hospital, why it is pink, I don't know.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Well I hope you are feeling better today. Never eat dominos pizza again. You should eat soup and crackers for a day or so untill you are feeling better.

Jennifer Chasse said...

That sucks. I hope you like soup. Hope they have Pizza Hut.