Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Plans <3


So today is Christmas Eve, Eve. The next few days should be fun, tomorrow for Christmas Eve, we are going to Danielle and Greg's for cookies, hot chocolate, and Egg Nogg. We are also going to watch Christmas movies. I am thinking A Christmas Story, Danielle has never seen it before. It is a classic. Then Christmas we are having friends over for a feast. I am making a ham, cheesy potatoes, cake, brownies, and more. My friends are bringing mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, chips, dip, beverages, and more. It should be fun. Then the next day Christopher's family will be joining us. YAY. It will be his Aunt, Grandma, and his 3 cousins, which I have met 2 of them. They are probably going to rent a car, and see about a hotel, and if they can get a cheap one, Ty( his aunt), his Grandma, and the youngest cousin Carter will stay in a room, while Cole and Cylar will stay here. Christopher said that will be cool because Cylar loves hanging out with me, and its the same with Cole and him. So it should be alright with that. Either way it will be fine, but we do only have ONE bathroom. And this may sound CRAZY for my family, but I can't stand clutter in my kitchen or my bathroom, SHOCKER I know... but I can't lol. I hope they have fun and the weather is nice though. : )
Maybe tomorrow I will get lucky and get my Mom's package.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I hope that you get that package before the new year. Sounds like you are going to have a fun Christmas, maybe you guys will make it over to pick a pineapple or go to a luau.

Sarah said...

Yeah too bad, nobody seems to know what they are doing, no plan. They expect us to pick them up and if they can't all fit then we can just make two trips. They don't understand that its almost 45 minutes away and there is crappy traffic. Not to mention they don't have a flight arrival time or anything. It is just a big headache, and now I guess they are all staying at my house. Woo.

Jennifer Chasse said...

Sounds like a hoot. Glad I am here. Santa has already been by. I got all the food ready for tomorrow. Now I am going to bed so David can watch the South Park season that Joe and Nicole got him. South Park is so dumb.

Have a fun Christmas!

Arlene said...

Well they must be flying on standby so they do not have a time. Since they saved a bunch of money on the flight and they are not spending money on a hotel, they should be able to get a rental car, that way if you all want to go to the Dole plantation, you can. They are only staying for a few days and I am sure Christopher would like to see his family before he leaves. So just have a good time, I hope that the weather is nice and sunny while they are there.