Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's about damn time!


Christopher is coming home TOMORROW.


How excited am I? Words could not describe. I have been waiting for this to come for a while now, and it finally happening. I have to pick him up from the airport at 5:58pm. I am pretty stoked. Now I am just getting all my crap together and whatnot. I leave for Hawaii on the 17th. Pretty crazy. I can't wait to see him tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yesterday I helped my sister move into her new house, it was really hot outside but we unloaded everything off the truck. My friend Zigi came to help. My brother wants to throw me a going away party at his house, so I will have to call him later and see whats up with that.


For now a lot of laundry and packing.... FUN TIMES!


1 comments:

Arlene said...

Yes please do get all your stuff together. You want the army to move all your stuff except for some clothes to get you through untill your stuff gets there. If anyone wants to get you a gift for your wedding/going away you might want to check what stores they have on the island and gift cards would be good.