Friday, June 27, 2008

Send him home already!!!


So the United States army really needs to send Christopher home so we can get the ball rolling on this whole moving thing. It would be greatly appreciated. I haven't seen him since April 3rd and miss the crap out of him. This whole thing is very stressful and not having him here sucks. I would rather fight with him in person instead of over the stupid phone. I can honestly say I am tired of the phone, but how else can I talk to him. He was supposed to be home June 11th, then they said June 19th, now they say July 2nd but I am not getting my hopes up. Just send him home, or else in the words of Catherine "DO YOU SEE THIS FIST, IT WILL COME DOWN ON YOU" Stupid Uncle Sam!! I want to go to Hawaii and get more into my possible job opportunity! SHEESH!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Yes I am sure you want to get to Hawaii and get a place to live so that we can come and visit......

Sarah said...

Yeah that would be nice, it would also be nice to see Christopher.

Arlene said...

Well you guys will be moved soon and I am sure you will get the job and it will be great.