Thursday, July 24, 2008

I miss my Mom!


Today my friend let her use her car to run some errands.
Me and Christopher went back over to housing because our friends say you gotta bug and bug just like you would do for a job you wanted. Well he said he's trying his best and we are first priority because we are new and pretty much homeless. So he said hopefully within 2 weeks. Well earlier today when we did that Christopher was driving the El Comino, I won't drive it because its a damn boat and I am too scared to back it up. Its not my ESCAP that's for sure. Well I wasn't feeling well, so we came back to the house and I laid down and watched Friends, I was feeling better, but then it hit Christopher really hard. Well thats when I was talking to Lanette on the phone and she said I could use her ultima, a lot easier for me to drive, to go to the commisary cause I wanted to get some food and sodas for the house as well as some medicine. Well I went to the commisary and not to sound lame, but I was so excited cause it was the first time going to the commisary to go grocery shopping by myself. As I was doing it, I missed doing it with my mom, going to the Staters then going to eat fajitas. It made me a little homesick, but at the same time I was excited. I got some milk, TP, Ramen, Cereal, soda, chips, and some other stuff all for like 50 bucks. I thought it was going to be like way more. Then I went to the PX and got some medicine and a blanket cause it got really cold last night, I seriously have seen the sun out and shining maybe twice since I have been here. I am tired of this huricanes, they bug. Oh well though, when I was in the desert I prayed for rain, now I got it didn't I. Thats all that really happened today.

7 comments:

Arlene said...

I remember back in the day when going to the store and planning what to fix for dinner was kind of fun. Well, now we eat out a lot but Grandpa still likes to go to Stater Bros every few days, to get ice cream and the cookies with the reeses pieces in them.

Sarah said...

Yeah that was back in the day when life was so much easier.

Jennifer Chasse said...

Hey, I like planning meals and groceries. I like eating out too.

Arlene said...

Well I like eating out but somtimes I am just not hungry enough eat a huge meal. Sometimes a couple of tacos is just about right. In the winter I like to eat more.....mac and cheese and Chicken and dumplings and beef stew.

Sarah said...

awww damn I miss homemade Mac and Cheese.

Jennifer Chasse said...

So make some. It's cheap and easy.

Arlene said...

Ask Christophers Mom how she makes her Mac and Cheese I hear it is the Bomb......