Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weekend Warriors and Our best friends...


So my weekend was pretty fun. Friday Christopher got off early and Lanette's husband Phillip was off, so when Christopher got home we all went to the NEX in Pearl City, It was huge. It made the PX look so small. Well we walked around there for a while and I got another season of FRIENDS on dvd, so now I have seasons 5, 6, 7, and 9. I still have a lot to get. Season 7 has my favorite episodes in it. "The one where Rosita dies" is pretty funny, it's the one where Rachel brakes Joey's chair and Monica gets the Porche. Also a funny one is when Rachel teaches Ben a bunch of practical jokes. I love the show, I wish they would make a movie like they did with Sex and the City, but then again why ruien a good thing. Lanette watches sex and the City, she has all the seasons, I tried watching it, but can't find myself getting into it. Well after the NEX we came home and hung out and some friends came over and we played more Rock Band. Then Saturday I cleaned and did some laundry and in the evening me and Lanette went with our friend Amy to Chili's for lunch, then met all our husbands at the movies to see Batman. It was really good, I liked it a lot. It made me sad though cause Heath Ledger was so good in it, I had a crush on him when I saw him in the movie 10 things I hate about you. Well then we came home and hung out and watched friends. Sunday we got up early and went to the swap meet that they have every sunday at the Aloha Stadium (its where they have the Pro Bowl) it was fun I walked around and ate fresh cut pineapple, it was so good. I never had such a juicy pineapple before. I bought a Lei for a dollar and a flower necalace and a keychain for 3 bucks. I had fun. Then we had another FRIENDS night and hung out. Yesterday Lanette's mom made us her special french fries and they were really good. Tomorrow I am going to go apply at the Elementary school on base cause they are hiring for teacher's aids. Thats all the excitement my way. I'll try and keep up better on this.

5 comments:

Jennifer Chasse said...

Sounds exciting. Post some pictures of your new house.

Sarah said...

I dont have one yet. When I do I will. :)

Jennifer Chasse said...

Oh and send me some of that pineapple.

Sarah said...

it might not be that fresh and juicy when it got there.
The base is right down the street from the Dole company.
I haven't gone there yet, but I hear I should go at least once. I get to look at my possible housing tomorrow.

Tammy said...

I love Friend's too and a movie would be fun. Going to Aloha Stadium is fun, I've only seen it on TV. Good luck on the job.