Thursday, January 29, 2009

Catching up too....

Since everyone else is catching up, I might as well too.
Christopher is in Afghanistan, I don't exactly know where and he's not allowed to say on the phone, he isn't to his duty station yet, but he should hopefully be there tomorrow, and once he is there and settled in he will be able to call and talk to me on webcam more. I filed our taxes and we should be getting our return any day. I plan on paying some bills and I made an appointment to get my dog fixed, and they will microchip him for free. I also need to get him a little cone for his head, he likes to lick himself, and I don't want another Elvis incident, that was scary. So hopefully after that he will calm down some. I did get to talk to Christopher last night for about 10 minutes, I almost didn't answer cause he was calling my 760 number, he said he didn't know my other number by heart yet and he has been used to calling that number when he was gone before. I could barely hear him and there was a bad delay in the conversation, but it was good to hear his voice to I am not complaining. Tomorrow the cable company is comming to fix my cable box because it has been freezing. Then sunday I am going to a superbowl party, everyone will be rooting for the Stealers, I really don't care who wins, I like the comercials and the half time show. Im excited my Mom, Dad, and Sister got new phones, they can all text me now, even Catherine, who likes bacon by the way. I am excited for my family to come, it will be fun. As soon as I have Christopher's address I will make sure to give it to anyone who wants it so we can send him care packages and letters. He is doing good, he is just cold and tired of sleeping in a tent full of smelly dudes. Can't blame him for that. Lol

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Hey when we get Christopher's address maybe we could send him some stick ups...sounds like that tent is a good place for one. Does he have to use his calling card? We will have to send him more cards because I know the minutes go fast and you use mintues just connecting from there.

Sarah said...

Yeah he used his calling card the last time he called me. What exactly is a stick up?

Arlene said...

From glade....it is an air freshener.......they have sticky stuff on them so you can stick them in stinky places.....

Sarah said...

Ohhh I know what those are. Yeah they would be pretty useful. Those army dudes get pretty smelly, especially after PT.