Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I miss him already!


Christopher left last night, or should I say this morning it was 3:30am. It sucks. You can only prepare for it so much and it doesn't really hit you until you wake up the next morning realizing that he isn't there. I am just hoping time will go by super fast or some miracle will happen where he will get sent home early. We had to be at his company last night at 11:50 and he didn't leave until 3:30. It was a lot of waiting around and it was actually cold outside. I was freezing. They had to do like 4 different formations and get their weapons issued and the rest was just waiting around. It was depressing when the busses pulled up and everyone was saying goodbye. God it sucked. It sucks waiting for him to call letting me know he got their safe. Soon I will get used to him being gone and my house won't feel so depressing and empty.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I hope he gets there safe, when you have an address I will send him another calling card. I hope he had a few calling cards on him because the minutes go fast. Maybe he will have e-mail and that doesn't use up minutes.

Jennifer Chasse said...

As soon as you know it, send me his mailing address and e-mail.