Thursday, February 5, 2009

2 weeks down...

Only 50 to go right...
Anyway Christopher called me on Tuesday and gave me his address and I got to talk to him for a little bit, so I was in a good mood the rest of the day. I sent him a Valentine's Day box with some candy in it, and I made him 3 kinds of cookies. I made chocolate chip, peanutbutter, and sugar cookies. They all tasted pretty good and I tried to make enough so he could share, I am sure some of the single soldiers out there don't get too many care packages. It cost me 37.00 to send that damn package, I was shocked, next time I will try and send a box that is not so heavy I guess. Damn Afghanistan, that's who I blame. I am still waiting on my tax return. I almost killed my dog because he has been really bad lately, I can't leave the house long enough to go to the PX without him chewing something up, today he got into my purse while I was in the shower and chewed up my pack of gum, luckily I noticed soon so the gum wasn't so slobbery and sticky, but it was all over my couch. I was pissed. I stuck him in his cage and put the cage on my patio. I am hoping he calms down once he is fixed, only 20 more days until that happens.
My neighbor bought me an Ipod the other day, why? I don't really know... she is really odd and is always up my ass. It has gotten really bad, if I go to another friends house she'll call me a crap load of times and ask me why I left her. She went to verizon and bought the same phone as me, she died her hair the same color as me, and now she is even trying to dress like me. She is a larger mexican woman, I know I am not the skinniest but she can't pull off the whole skinny jeans look. She is starting to scare me. She comes to my door like all the time and it's to the point where I don't answer my door anymore. She is starting to creep me out. She is worse then a certain relative of hers, I am sure some of you know who I am talking about, but I am not mentioning any names because that is considered slander or some crap, anyways, I was telling my Dad how she bought me the Ipod, and his reaction was maybe she likes girls and was trying to talk to me since I am alone. I mean I have seen stranger things, but I thought to myself maybe she just doesn't have many friends and doesn't make them too easy, and she just isn't going about it in the right way. Well yesterday she tells me that she is also into girls, like really into girls. So I told her that's cool for her, but I like dudes, and ONLY dudes, and one dude very much in particular. It is really creepy. It's to the point where I want to move, my brother is right, there is no escaping this family. Who would of thought HE'D have a sister and she'd turn out to be my neighbor in Hawaii of all places, not to mention she gave her brother my phone number cause he wanted to say hi. So I will have a new house number hopefully tomorrow, she didn't give him either of my cell phone numbers, and she doesn't even know my 760 number, THANK GOD. So all my other numbers are the same, just my house will be different. I don't know what to do about this crap. I hate that whole family. They need to go to their own Island, one that I don't live on.

7 comments:

Arlene said...

Why don't you just tell her she is creeping you out, do not take any gifts from her because then you will be obligated, tell her you are busy taking some on line classes and don't have time to hang out with her. I would also tell her not to give people your phone number.

Arlene said...

Oh I sent Christopher a card today so when I know he gets it I will be sending him a calling card, how many cards did he have when he left? The minutes go pretty fast because of the conection times.

Sarah said...

I did tell her not to give out my number especially to her brother. I told her I didn't like him and it's rude to give out people's numbers.
I have told her like every excuse in the book not to answer my door lol.

He left with 2, and he may have bought one when he got there, but I am not positive. I sent him a letter again this morning. I hope he gets everything soon.

Arlene said...

Well I have no clue how long it takes a letter to reach Afganistan. I guess we will have to wait and see. Gilbert is dumber then a bag of hammers, he is never going to have a life because all he does is smoke dope. Is this girl in the Army herself?

Sarah said...

No she can't be in the army, she's too fat. You have to be some what in shape to join the army.
Her so called husband is in the army, they met online and met up and got married. Yeah... weird right.
Yes Gilbert is an idiot, I told him that when he called. I told him if he ever called my number again I would call the MP's and let them know you are harassing me when I am home alone. They would be on that like flies on poo. Especially since my husband is deployed. At one point she told me Gilbert might move in with her while her husband is deployed, oh man wouldn't that be nice.

Arlene said...

Did her Husband deploy with Christopher? Why in the heck would Gilbert call you? What would you have to talk about with a drugie that tried to get SSI because he can't read.

Sarah said...

No her husband leaves tonight for Iraq. Gilbert claimed he wanted to say Hi and see how I was doing, that's when I told him he was an idiot and told him never to call my number again.
It is so damn frustrating.
I shouldn't have to change my number. It is all taken care of now though, I got my new number yesterday. I hate living up stairs from a Gilbert.