Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some Pictures

Ok so here are a few pictures of our house, I will be taking more I just need to charge the battery for my camera. : )




Alrighty, so this is our car port I guess you would call it.


This is the outside of our house, we live on the second floor.


This is our couch and coffee table.

This is our kitchen : ) When we moved in, it was a new fridge but it doesn't have an ice maker.

This is our dinning room, we rarely eat there.

This is the other side of the living room, and Christopher in the doorway.

This is our balcony, it's a nice place to sit out and chill.


This is our backyard view, :



4 comments:

Arlene said...

Nice pictures it looks very green there. I like your couch, you will use your table for your Thanksgiving feast on Thursday.

Sarah said...

Yeah it will be used, and I put that thing together myself lol.
: )

Jennifer Chasse said...

I like the couch too.

Sarah said...

We got the couch cheap at the NEX. I slept on it a couple of nights before our bed got here, its pretty comfy. : )