Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Holidays, I don't know about that....

So I heard my brother and Nicole are having a boy. That is pretty awesome I will have my first nephew. I am excited, I am going to send them something. Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming, usually I am pretty excited, and this year I am not so much, I wish I could be with my family. My whole family is getting together and eating my Grandpa's famous Chex Mix, my mom will be making turkey, and all the goodies. I miss everyone, and when I say everyone I mean it. I miss my Mom, we don't always agree on stuff, and I sure did get some of her stubborness, but she is my Mom and I wouldn't trade her for anyone, I know I have let her down and made her mad, pissed, and dissapointed, I wish I could take everything I ever did to her back, I really do. I miss my dad, I miss my Dad and all the random stuff we would do and think it was funny, like knocking on eachothers bathroom walls, all the ways to say luv ya, slug bugs, slug bug vans, and there has even been slug bug station waggons. I think its pretty obvious I have my Dad's weird, goofy sense of humar. I miss my Grandpa, he is probably the coolest old man I know. My sister is pretty cool even though we didn't get along too well growing up, I feel close to her now, and I am praying things work out for her because she has come a long way and takes care of my neices. My brother, who I used to follow around everywhere is about to be a father, and I won't be there sucks, I can't wait for the day I get to hold my nephew for the first time. On a happier note I am having thanksgiving at my house, so we are having a few people over and me and my friend Danielle are going to attempt to cook a turkey, that should be fun, and we are having everyone bring a dish, Danielle is also making greens and she makes some good ones let me tell you. I have started doing some Christmas shopping and some people are easy, others are hard. I know what I am going to get most people. It would be nice if I could give it to them in person, but now I know what my sister had to go through, it's not easy. I will call my Mom's house on thanksgiving though to talk to everyone and that will be nice. At least I will get to hear everyone's voice. Today it has been raining off and on all day, I like it, I think it's peaceful for some reason. Well I hope everyone has a good weekend. : )

0 comments: