Saturday, February 28, 2009

My little guy

Today Jeter got fixed. He is home safe and sound,but he is not feeling too well. I don't blame him, poor puppy. He will be all ready to play with Catherine in a few weeks though. They will get along good. I am very excited about my family's vacation to Hawaii, this is the longest I have gone without seeing my parents and I miss the crap out of them. I got the snorkels all ready for use.

Christopher is doing good, I talk to him almost everyday and we Email each other a lot. I send him at least a package a week, even if it just has a few small things in it. He went to a swapmeet there and haggled with poptarts. He told me he got a nice watch for 2 poptarts. I laughed so hard when he told me that story. He should be getting leave in June, that would be nice, I am not getting my hopes up though,never trust the Military.

Tomorrow I am going to relax and watch movies. I need to watch my netflix movies which are Pineapple Express and Saw V. Then I got the first 2 Harry Potter movies on Blu-Ray so I need to watch those, I would read the book but I couldn't find the first book, all I could find was the never ones. I have almost completed all of the Twilight series and I also have a book by the same author of Twilight called The Host. So I have a lot of reading to do.

I hope everyone has a good rest of their weekend and have fun at Nicole's baby shower.

1 comments:

Arlene said...

So I guess I should send Christopher a bunch of Poptarts They are Just as good as cash....lol.
Jeter will be ready for Catherine when we get there. She can not wait to see him....
I will put up some pictures of Nicoles baby shower and I have some from Catherine's Softball practice too.