Monday, August 18, 2008

Run Forrest Run


So last night I finally ate at the bubba gumps here. It wasn't that great, they didn't even ask trivia or anything. It was fun though, its in this 3 story mall. A few days ago I sent packages to Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Jenny, Catherine, and Carolynn. So please let me know when they all arrive. Also in a few minutes I am thinking about joining the army myself so I am going to talk to a recruiter, this way I don't have to be by myself with Christopher deploys in January and by the time I finish basic and AIT It will be about time for him to come home. Since we are married they do have to keep us at the same duty sation, we can't get deployed at the same time, and we get about 4 grand a month just for housing, not to mention they will pay for me to go to school. I talked to a Srg yesterday and he said that since I have some college units I can most likely enlist as an E3. So me and Christopher will be pretty well off, not to mention if we retired through the army. I am not saying I am going to do it, just something to think about. It would be good for me psysically and financially. I am just scared about going to basic and what if I get deployed. Its a big huge scary thing to think about...

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Bubba Gumps sure sounds fun! Basic training does sound scary! I would kill me but I'm old! You will know what is the right thing to do and things will work out.

Jennifer Chasse said...

Packages have arrived. Thanks for the candle. It smells good.