Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Karma is a b****!


So last night I went to a show at this club Karma in Victorville, CA.
I only went because my friends really wanted me to go and my friends brother was working the door as security so he could let us in for free. Well I figured what the heck, it would get me out of the house for a little bit. Well I have heard of one of the bands that were playing called Alesana, and I only knew of them because of my cousin Alyssa listens to them, they aren't too bad just a little too loud and screaming for my musical pleasure. Well some local band played first, I don't remember their name, but the bass player was really nice and I took a picture with him. Then Alesana played second, and I was having fun until people started pushing and shoving, Then they started a mosh pit, so I went back to the tables in the back to sit down. I did get a few pictures and videos with my new camera though. I felt like the old married lady there, I just sat down at watched from a far and drank my pepsi. I felt like my mom did when she took me to New Found Glory Lol. I did have fun though and Alesana were good, I just didn't want to get trampled on to see them, NO THANK YOU. Then after they played a band called A day to Remember played. They were too loud and all they did was scream, you couldn't even understand what they were saying, they gave me a headache. Finally they were done and my friends wanted to meet up at the new Sonic, but it was closed. I was bummed, I have never been to Sonic before and it looks cool. I did upload a video I took of Alesana, it starts out good, but then you can see I was being shoved cause the picture moves. Thats all for now!

0 comments: